Logo
What are your expectations from 2018?
[Image: banner-top]

Hello Dear The Crew Community!

I want ask a poll you about what are your exceptations from 2018. my exceptations are peace and peace in the world, I hope will not be the mothers and fathers in tears anymore. I hope terror will end. i hope everyone will be more relax and serenity. all traffic monsters will be in jail and. I hope we will don't live in same troubles anymore. i hope racism will end and we will live in harmony.

this year will be more comfortable relax and Serenity we hope.
The following 5 users Like Nebla's post:
'TC|Grzybson, iRobbie, 'TC|M4RT1N, Marque~, xFataL
I expect from 2018 to bring us all The Crew's server after a lot of years of waiting, and... ugh... to bring us the server.
The following 13 users Like 'TC|M4RT1N's post:
'TC|Grzybson, 'TC|KarolPL, Marque~, 'TC|Mousy, 'TC|Nathan, Nebla, Ron1, ToeZ//, Tripl3x, VonKasty, xFataL, 'TC|Xiti, ZeeT
(01-03-2018, 13:34)M4RT1N Wrote: I expect from 2018 to bring us The Crew's server after a lot of years of waiting, and... ergh... to bring us the server.

you guys hard working, so you deserve to get some stuff, these are respect, server popularity and more that i can't dream it. I'll be here to help you always too! 

Regards,
The following 2 users Like Nebla's post:
VonKasty, xFataL
- Getting a new pc
- Escaping from Xitis Cage and become a team member of TC Big Grin
- peace
The following 4 users Like xFataL's post:
Nebla, TKZ, Tripl3x, ZeeT
(01-03-2018, 14:48)xFataL Wrote: - Getting a new pc
- Escaping from Xitis Cage and become a team member of TC Big Grin
- peace

Yeah.. keep hope like that.. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Nebla's post:
xFataL
I hope i will get 10+ points on upcoming L7 Matches (⌒_⌒Wink
The following 3 users Like Tripl3x's post:
'TC|DonJohn, Kevin', Nebla
(01-03-2018, 20:20)Tripl3x Wrote: I hope i will get 10+ points on upcoming L7 Matches (⌒_⌒Wink

Just don't give up you'll be success I hope. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Nebla's post:
Tripl3x
I'm thinking about marriege or something like this xD
The following 1 user Likes iRobbie's post:
Nebla
(01-03-2018, 21:31)iRobbie Wrote: I'm thinking about marriege or something like this xD

marriage or something like this ? marriage ok what do you mean by something like this?

The following 1 user Likes Arsal Ahmed's post:
Nebla
I am thinking about getting my shit together, I am 18 this year and I've got debts to pay back, issues to deal with and a life to start, I hope that everything will work out somehow okay... If not it will not be a treat for my mental health :/
The following 4 users Like 'TC|Nathan's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, Nebla, Tripl3x, ZeeT
Next Oldest Next Newest