#DiscoverTheCrew Discussion Thread

Created by sEEk

Day 4 , it's going to be ... , no words can't even describe this , Xiti ... ; )
xiConolel

The following 1 user Likes Conolel's post:

Amazed by Day 4. Can't wait for tomorrow!
#bluecosmoftw
[Image: SpHnjaH.png]

The following 2 users Like Mazda's post:

All I care about is Shooter to be really honest, But yeah PowerDD got me all tingly to test out hu3hu3.
Going great TC! Let's see what's next to come =).

The following 3 users Like 'TC|DarkyZ's post:

Discover TC wasn't that bad but we need more explanation for every arena and details. Videos would be much good. Rolleyes

The following 1 user Likes BouDy's post:

(01-20-2017, 20:38), Boudi Wrote:
Discover TC wasn't that bad but we need more explanation for every arena and details. Videos would be much good. [Image: rolleyes.png]
Discover TC its not even 1/10 of our server features...

PS: Its not our last showcase campain, more things will come soon 

The following 5 users Like 'TC|Xiti's post:

Discover TC wasn't that bad but we need more explanation for every arena and details. Videos would be much good. Rolleyes

I must disagree with you. If we provide detail to each and every single thing we give, we will giveaway  pretty much everything about the feature making it less satisfying for you when you see it in action for the first time yourself. We provide GIFs with fully functional presentations of a feature. Everything is going as we wanted it to be.

The following 3 users Like 'TC|Nathan's post:

(01-20-2017, 20:49), Nathan Wrote:

I must disagree with you. If we provide detail to each and every single thing we give, we will giveaway  pretty much everything about the feature making it less satisfying for you when you see it in action for the first time yourself. We provide GIFs with fully functional presentations of a feature. Everything is going as we wanted it to be.
I would agree with @'TC|Nathan any day, considering "overhyping" causes players to experience everything before even playing on the actual server which would make people loose interest in TC and therefore ending with ... 6s. While showing little sneak peaks here and there would cause more concern and passion to see the full thing. I think TC is on the right track to success and think you guys are brilliant by giving people the ability to see at least something of the TC server. Keep doing what you do best TC, amaze us.
-nuRd
[Image: giphy.gif]

The following 13 users Like 'TC|nuRdy's post:

Well, all I'm able to say is that you made it with very high quality, and I mean not just the server part I also mean the way how you introducing it (special page on the site, etc), really good job.
PowerDD - looks pretty interesting, nothing more to say about this room till I didn't played it by myself.
Will see what you gonna show for the next two days Smile

The following 11 users Like papercut's post:

The Crew Music
I've never seen anything like this! This is simply a pulp! Server certainly will be unique.
I can not wait. Good job!

The following 5 users Like Lisa_'s post:

No need to open Spotify anymore (if I'm playing on TC at least). Nice. Big Grin

The following 7 users Like Wolf_Pack's post: