Logo
The Crew News #71 - A Summer Rendezvous
What can I say emm maybe I'm gay? (Just kidding)
Well written news as allways Nathan!
Also i would like to say congratulations to the new trials and also to say that I am thankfull for giving me a chance to be a part of TC Family.

Have a good day guys and yallah TC!!!
Nathan forgot to mention what is the reason of so many trials. As you know we used to accept people for a testing period. People could wear TC tag but nothing more. It had its adventages and disadventages. Although in this way we built strong squads much faster it also caused a mess and there were many people who disliked the system. We decided to remove it and go back to the classic recruitment system. We gave a chance (almost) everyone who was on that testing period (7 out of 9 new trials). Now you guys need to prove you are acitve so we know we took the right decision. Also congratulations to Mousy and Inspra who managed to join us along with our ex-testers.
Better luck next time Mokka you almost got it.
Welcome back my Hajapa boi @Mousy <3
And gratz to the others, hope yall enjoy your stay.
The following 8 users Like 'TC|Zmany's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|DMNK, 'TC|Grzybek, 'TC|Hawaken, 'TC|Inspra, 'TC|Mousy, 'TC|Nathan, 'TC|SackOne*
Congratulations new trials.
(GJ MOUSYY)

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 8 users Like Chaos's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|DMNK, 'TC|Grzybek, 'TC|Hawaken, 'TC|Inspra, 'TC|Mousy, 'TC|Nathan, 'TC|SackOne*
Congratulations guys you all deserved it!
Yay stefan told ya

[Image: SpHnjaH.png]
The following 7 users Like Mazda's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|DMNK, 'TC|Grzybek, 'TC|Hawaken, 'TC|Inspra, 'TC|Mousy, 'TC|Nathan
Congratulations guys!
The following 7 users Like Cherry's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|DMNK, 'TC|Grzybek, 'TC|Hawaken, 'TC|Inspra, 'TC|Mousy, 'TC|Nathan
pro inspra
The following 5 users Like BoboGrind's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|DMNK, 'TC|Inspra, LookaT, 'TC|Nathan
Congratz guys Smile
The following 6 users Like Chrome's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|DMNK, 'TC|Hawaken, 'TC|Inspra, 'TC|Mousy, 'TC|Nathan
Next Oldest Next Newest