Logo
Aim or die! | Small Hustlers Crew's SHOOTER tournament
[Image: aimordie.jpeg.png.920b6794d564762cdd853b9ca8293502.png]
Hello everybody, with all my pleasure i want to announce our next tournament, after succesfull  ''Battle of Destruction"  we are going to organize "Aim or die" Shooter Tournament .

Informations
This event will be played in the system of tournament ladder with 16 teams, after complete the teams registration we'll make a draw for a each stage(1st,2nd,3rd etc) which will show us the tournament couples. The teams can be real clans or fun teams made especially for this tournament,
The Tournament server:
SHC DM Clanwar Server
mtasa://31.220.45.55:22006

Registration
To be a part of this event, you must open this LINK and register your team/clan.

Rules
  • Each team consists on 3 players and  min. 1 reserves(optional : 2).
  • Each match will be played in the system to 10 points (first team which get 10 point wins)
  • Each team will choose 1 map from the Tournament map list for each match. The maps wil be played alternately
  • Each player which already got a team can't play for another team (serials check)
  • If you miss your match without a valid reason, your opponents team get auto 3 points after 15 min waiting.
  • If the team has less than 4 members in the server, the team will be disqualified.
  • Only the players which are listed on the player list are allowed to play.
  • In case of camping, your team will instantly lose the round (a warning will be only issued once).
  • If someone times out before the map starts, we redo the map.
  • If someone times out while the map is running (if he is alive), we play further.
  • Do not spam, insult or provoke another contestant for any reason.
  • If someone lags too much, reserve player plays then.
  • If anyone is caught cheating/hacking in any way, he will be banned from the event.
  • Minimum FPS limit is 40
  • Maximum Ping limit is 250
  • Time limit of each round is 15 minutes (if someone times up we will redo round)
[-] The following 3 users Like Tomba120's post:
  • 'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|Nathan, ZeeT
Approved by me, Tomba kindly asked about this. I allowed him to post it in here due to no TCN this weekend.
Cheers lads.
[-] The following 2 users Like 'TC|Nathan's post:
  • Nebla, ZeeT
It's seems like the tournament will be great. I have check the link and see more teams on this event. Good luck for all teams!
(03-09-2018, 15:22)Tomba120 Wrote: [*]Minimum FPS limit is 40
[*]Maximum Ping limit is 250
[*]

Whats the deal , playing against player with 250 ping , how can you shoot him? xD
(03-10-2018, 9:02)Moxing Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 15:22)Tomba120 Wrote: [*]Minimum FPS limit is 40
[*]Maximum Ping limit is 250
[*]

Whats the deal , playing against player with 250 ping , how can you shoot him? xD
[*]

im gonna ban you, bye
Next Oldest Next Newest