-

Maps:
- Adidas - Burst x10
-
-
-
-

Information regarding the rules of shooter clanwars involving the crew gaming:
  • Only the players named on the list provided with the clan war request will be allowed to play.

• Any kind of insults and provocations will NOT be tolerated. Players will have to restrain from doing so otherwise they will be muted during the continuation of the clanwar.

• Using VPN or any other software that may affect the gameplay and give an advantage towards others is strictly forbidden.

• In case of both teams ending up with the same amount of points there will be 2 extra maps played, each team decides the map they want to play on.

• The clan with the last surviving player(s) will get the point.

• If a player keeps camping on a suitabe object giving them an advantage towards others and killing opponents for longer then 1 minute, their vehicle will be blown.

• In case of a player timing out before the map starts he will recieve 5 minute time period to get back online, if a player doesn' t come back we will continue without that person.

• In case a player timing out during the map, we will continue playing.

• The minimum FPS is 30 and the maximum is 50.

• The maximum acceptable ping is 280. We will not accept any clanwars requesting to lower this number.

I left Lc'| already but my name still in their clanwar request btw , GK is Allowed
The following 1 user Likes Flame#'s post:
Arsal Ahmed
Will this take forever or what 

@Pedrin
This will take the time I want, Otherwise, feel free to cancel your clan war request.
Take your time but the reason  made me replying is some players of our clan are going to be inactive for some weeks and may months , so please i hope to decide fast as soon as you can. Thanks
bumping

#Canceled
Next Oldest Next Newest