Logo
[DM] ZeeT - Freestyle Month #1
Hello community! 
It's been a while since I uploaded a map video, well it was a re-upload but still.

ZeeT contacted me to record the first chapter of his new project. He will be mapping this with track mini series. Next chapter is going to be released soon. Stay tuned. 

I just loved the map, it's something short and easy right now but who knows if it'll become harder.

[b]I hope you will like the video, this time I tried to bring a good ColorCorrection. I played a bit these days with the program to get used on it once again, and I hope I got the right one (CC). I'll be improving my intros. But afterall, I hope you will like it, if you did, then thank this map thread! See you on the next video! Peace [Image: %3C3.png]
[/b]

----------------------------------------Video Information---------------------------------------

1080p60 is advised.
Infernus by [b]Micra
 (M1cra v5 Nitroshi Wheels)
Lights by NitroN
FFS Intro by NitroN
Recording program used ''ShadowPlay"
Editing program used ''Sony Vegas 14"
Song name: ZAYDE WØLF - KING
[/b]

[b]You can contact me on:
[b]Skype:
 joan.salamanca
Best regards, KastyTV.
[/b]
[/b]
The following 4 users Like VonKasty's post:
'TC|BrighT, Mokka, 'TC|TKZ, ZeeT
Yo,
so first of all, awesome record dude!

Second of all, I'm not a fan of this map at all because of the lack of decoration and effort you put in. Short track and maybe 20 seconds of the track is decorated, would you add a blacksky and some hardstyle/trap music would it fit into the "blacksky" clichee perfectly and I know how Tim hates these type of maps.
I hope the second volume of this series won't be that bad, atleast try to decorate the whole map, cause you are one of the mappers with talent and future, just saying.
The following 2 users Like 'TC|Dusky's post:
VonKasty, ZeeT
(01-10-2018, 15:16)DUSK Wrote: Yo,
so first of all, awesome record dude!

Second of all, I'm not a fan of this map at all because of the lack of decoration and effort he put in. Short track and maybe 20 seconds of the track is decorated, would you add a blacksky and some hardstyle/trap music would it fit into the "blacksky" clichee perfectly and I know how Tim hates these type of maps.
I hope the second volume of this series won't be that bad, atleast try to decorate the whole map, cause you are one of the mappers with talent and future, just saying.

Yo,
well you do know alot about me and my mapping stuff. I plan on making this series with many different styles the next one could be night style for example, and I wanted to make this one something like OS thats why there isnt that much decoration. I hope you understand it honey :*
The following 5 users Like ZeeT's post:
'TC|DarkyZ, 'TC|Dusky, Mokka, Tripl3x, VonKasty
Next Oldest Next Newest