Logo
Forum Spam
Hello TC, Community.

Well i saw many posts even a threads which is usually count as Spam Thread/Post in any forum.

just because it just a game server forum you don't following Forum's rules that's not fear. Rules is Rules.

You can find a lots of way to "Stop Forum Spam" such as make minimum 50 character words as per post.

if you don't know "Thanks, Love you, Etc" count as Spam post. it's should be at least in 50 character words.

Hope you Understand, i think you want a good forum moderator, Anyway hope you take action against Spam Forum.

The following 2 users Like Arsal Ahmed's post:
'TC| Daster, 'TC| JennieTzuyu
I think that when it comes from a gaming community 'Thanks' , 'Great' and many other different sayings don't count as spam but rather as appreciation one shows to another ones work. This isn't a cracking community where you have to reply something in order to unlock certain elements of the thread. As a former TCN writer... sayings like that really mean so much to me at least. When you make something that you put time into and getting rewarded with compliments just makes it so much better. People reply because they want to in this community... not because they have to.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like 'TC| nuRd's post:
shardex, Tripl3x
(10-31-2017, 8:12)nuRd Wrote: I think that when it comes from a gaming community 'Thanks' , 'Great' and many other different sayings don't count as spam but rather as appreciation one shows to another ones work. This isn't a cracking community where you have to reply something in order to unlock certain elements of the thread. As a former TCN writer... sayings like that really mean so much to me at least. When you make something that you put time into and getting rewarded with compliments just makes it so much better. People reply because they want to in this community... not because they have to.

Well i know it's just the game server's forum. and i appreciate you guide me and understood me.

i know this suggestion is useless until the community get huge members. i just means makes at least 30 character words limits for every post have at least a sentence.

Anyways, if you feel it's useless or whatever. just close this thread.

Next Oldest Next Newest